`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 topps triple threads major find!!

RE: 2011 topps triple threads major find!!
(11-06-2011, 08:30 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Still posting threads of fantasy cards you pulled?

it's a Fantasy card, not real
it is indeed real however i misspoke, the mauer has a piece of a twins logo, the posey is a piece of jersey and the McCann has some red in it i think from the tomahawk. but it is real indeed sir! and when i figure out this whole scan and post thing you can see it for yourself.

(11-06-2011, 08:30 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Still posting threads of fantasy cards you pulled?

it's a Fantasy card, not real
and what the edit do mean "still"? i NEVER post anything that is not real Mod edit: Watch your languange

(11-06-2011, 04:35 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: WOW, I'd be interested in that!!!!!
well there is no "book" value as it is soo scarce ( although i do not take beckett as accurate valuation ) but i do have my own system for evaluating the "value" of sportcards and i have valued this card using that formula at $425. but i do not really sell very many of my cards. i will only sell my cards to those that have an appreciation for sportscard collecting other than monetary value. therefore i do not sell many of my cards and when i do it is only for the value i placed on them using my formula which is non negotiable. thanks for your interest though as i know that after reading this post you will no longer be interested in purchasing this piece.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011 topps triple threads major find!! - by whiteyshark - 11-06-2011, 08:49 PM