Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
life just threw me a curveball :( update

RE: life just threw me a curveball :( update
Will be praying for you.

I remember my first dog. Mitzu a Chow Chow. I got her in 82 she was 18 months old. I didnt want her at first I wanted an Alaskan Malamute. For 2 months I ignored her and she ignored me. One day a came home form school and she needed outside. I let her out then about 5 minutes she wanted back in. I let her in and I was making a sandwich. I gave her a peice of ham and then we became unseperitable. When I graduated in 94 I left home to find a job. When I found one my mom and dad asked me if I wanted to take her with me. I said no she is old and this house is all she knows. My mom and dad were both glad of my decision because they loved her too. She came down with cancer and died in 97. My mom called me ad said if you can make it home because she just has hours to live. I missed that part by 15 minutes. My dad and brothers dug a hole in the ground and made a casket for her. I burried her and in 2000 I got a headstone put on her grave.

I still have pictures of her and I still miss her. I am trying to type this right now with teary eyes. I still miss her to this day and think about her alot. Every time I go back home I always make it a piont to visit her. My wife and kids leave me alone for a while to stay with her. Then they come out to pay respects to my dog even though my kids never met her but with the stories I tell them they feel like she was once part of their family.

I had a stay dog that came up to the house back in June and she has alot of the same attitude and demeaner as Mitzu. like someone told me on here sometimes the dog picks you.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: life just threw me a curveball :( update - by waynetalger - 11-11-2011, 01:59 PM