`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to buy boxes online?

RE: Where to buy boxes online?
Dacardworld.com & blowoutcards.com usually have similar prices for the boxes I look at. Have not bought boxes online in almost a year. Trying to save up. Both are reliable dealers. I've had very good luck with DAcardworld. never bought from Blowout, but they did give me an awesome deal on a case I emailed them, then called & asked about it. Always better to call, in my opinion. Sometimes they might be able to give you a better deal if you are spending a lot. Look for discounts in the Beckett magazine. I remember seeing them sold in magazine stores.. nut sure about your area though... sometimes you can find them searching google. I found one for dacardwold.. it was $10 off if you spent over $100, I think.. forget how much I had to spend. I would recommend researching the different boxes you are interested in. I spent way too much on a few boxes, because I bought them when they first came out.. now they cost almost half that.. but others are more expensive.. like Limited 09-10.. prices went way up. they are double what I paid for.. First few boxes were $100-105, I bought a case at about $75-80 per box(pack), now they are close to $200.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
Where to buy boxes online? - by kevinr - 10-10-2011, 09:16 PM
RE: Where to buy boxes online? - by pingbling23 - 10-10-2011, 09:56 PM
RE: Where to buy boxes online? - by djohn - 10-11-2011, 02:35 PM
RE: Where to buy boxes online? - by jpleazme805 - 10-11-2011, 03:01 PM