`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: DA BOYS get it done broke bones or not!!!

RE: OT: DA BOYS get it done broke bones or not!!!
(09-27-2011, 10:51 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Well you can look at it both ways. If all you gotta do is kick the ball to win, then that speaks volumes about how awesome your defense is. The offense certainly needs to get its starters back and that O line(including its boneheaded center) to start blocking better. The did alot better last nite then usually though i will give em that.

Dallas with all its pieces in place and firing on all cylinders can beat any team in the NFL, but here lately they have been having to do it with guys who havent even had NFL playing time in some cases. If the game against the jets hadnt of been given away, we would be 3-0 right now with half a team of rookies and 2nd stringers with the starters we do got playing in offense either broke or hurt.

I dont know if that makes us championship material, but it sure does make the other teams look terrible.

All I know is that people have been picking Dallas to be super bowl contenders for a couple years now and finally this year, nobody did that. I think they are worse this year than the last couple. And any team can beat any other team if their firing on all cylinders, they are all professionals. But if you got a team like the packers firing on all cylinders against the cowboys firing on all cylinders, then no, they will not win that one. Dallas isn't a bad team, they just need an o-line. But hey, so do the niners. Everybody needs improvement at something.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: DA BOYS get it done broke bones or not!!! - by nthnoak - 09-27-2011, 04:32 PM