`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Night at the LCS (Marquee & More - Must See Scans!)

Night at the LCS (Marquee & More - Must See Scans!)
So I stopped by the LCS for the one box of Marquee I decided to allow myself, and the owner had also gotten in a couple of my guilty pleasure products - 2009 Signature Stars and 2009 SP Authentic, so I couldn't resist. First, the Marquee...

[Image: sept1401.jpg]

Was actually pretty happy with the box until the Prado, which was the last pack I opened. It's a nice patch, I'm just not a huge Prado fan, but I'm not complaining about the rest, especially the Big Papi.

I wound up opening both of the 09 Signature Stars boxes he got in...

[Image: sept1402.jpg]
[Image: sept1403.jpg]

Got 5 hits in the second box, including the Bauer, Hague and Cole, along with the Harper, so was glad I didn't just stop after the mediocre first box.

Nearly called it a night then, but the SPA was calling to me...and I'm glad I listened.

[Image: sept1404.jpg]

Needless to say the quad was the highlight of a very Boston Red Sox-infused night. Overall was pretty happy with what I picked up.

All of it will be for trade (with the possible exception of the Bauer) but none of it is in my org yet...that's a project for the weekend. In the meantime, lemme know what you think and/or what you're interested in and we'll get some deals made. Cheers!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Messages In This Thread
Night at the LCS (Marquee & More - Must See Scans!) - by roger rabbit - 09-15-2011, 02:04 AM