`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's)

RE: Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's)
(09-14-2011, 10:42 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: As far as the JJ AU, CONGRATS on that great pull!!! It's okay that you are keeping it, I probably don't have anything I could've traded for it and I KNOW I can't afford to buy it! Smile At least I have 2 real nice JJ AU cards in my collection.
I have two questions though.
1. Did you pull ANY Mark Martin cards (base or others)?
2. What is the serial number on the Bayne AU? I pulled the #'d /50 one, but may be interested in getting all the others.

yes pulled some MM and yea I will be keeping the 6/7 auto but might sell the 4/15 I scored today won't be getting anymore though shop sold out.as for the Bayne i think i might keep it since i only got one but the other dups are definitely up for sale recoup some of the cost of trying to land a 4-wide the bayne is 12/60
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's) - by tonygwynnandcalripke - 09-14-2011, 11:04 PM