`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy
I have been lucky enough to dodge offers from jkligman and dorkypunkrockerguy. They both sent offers or posted on my trade threads.

If I hadn't had a bad feeling in the ole' gut about how easy they made a bad deal on their end and the way they were so anxious for me to ship at the same time as them.

Stick to your rules about if they have less feedback and this is your first trade with them, MAKE THEM SHIP FIRST.

I have to do this on other forums and I would think that everyone should do this and not get complacent and just ship sooner because say, your at the post office already or whatever.

If I am new in a forum (any forum) I don't trade with someone unless they have like atleast 50 positive feedbacks and other forum references from ebay or youtube. If these guys got you newbies then I am sorry. You newbies need to stick with the traders with higher feedback ratings until you have a high enough one that potential scammers must send first.

Even doing all of this, bad things can still happen (i.e. bjwarranty) but those bad apples are so few and far between. I am knocking on wood now, but I have not been scammed on any trade forums yet after almost 2 years of forum trading. Always do your research and don't let this one bad thread scare you away.

You may miss a few cards you like this way, but you don't miss the cards that you could have been scammed out of.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy - by got watcha want - 07-22-2011, 01:46 PM