`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
*UPDATE - In hindsight, it is perhaps more ideal not to list each individual letter individually within the OPG. I retract the following suggestion.

2008 and 2009 Upper Deck Lettermen <br />
<br />
First off, I admit this specific instance is not as clear cut as others that I have provided in this thread. <br />
<br />
I have no idea whether there are checklist omissions with these or not but I want to point out something else related to these sets. When I was checking out the Franco Harris listing (actually you could use this same example for any other player cards in the sets) from one of the above listed years I noticed that all six letters of his last name are included together in one tab. I am thinking since there are five different letters in his last name, which translates into five different variations, should all five be listed separately although being the same price (except for maybe the “R” in this specific case)? <br />
<br />
However, if indeed all five are lumped together via Upper Deck serial numbering (not sure if they are), say to 300 (a made up nice even number to make a point), then maybe all the various letters should remain under one listing as they are currently. I understand that argument as well.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 11-24-2009, 10:58 AM