`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Best Pull Ever From a Rite-Aid $5 Mixer!

RE: My Best Pull Ever From a Rite-Aid $5 Mixer!
(03-28-2022, 03:49 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I used to not have any issues with Panini as well - I didn't use customer service that much, but the redemptions all came relatively quickly - I don't think I had a single one that ever went past four months until recently - the few times I entered in an expired redemption, I got the card fairly quickly except for the one I entered in during COVID (I just ignored the "request points" and after over a year, I got the original card - since it was a Denard Robinson autograph, the points would have had negative value, so I didn't want those)
Yeah, to be fair, they've been pretty spot-on with redemptions in my experience as well.

But the arrogance ("you gotta pay more to see the show" still kills me), lack of customer service, price gouging and "Rewards" program in general are still areas that need vast improvement, and methinks this won't happen before the Fanatics takeover.

It's too bad, they were really good once.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Best Pull Ever From a Rite-Aid $5 Mixer! - by rjcj2017 - 03-28-2022, 04:51 PM