`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Had an Interesting Conversation with the Card Lady Last Night

RE: Had an Interesting Conversation with the Card Lady Last Night
jaredhuizenga Wrote:As sad as it is that her boxes were emptied out, I can't say I'm surprised. I also collect - to a much lesser degree - Funko Pops, and the employees have been pillaging those for the last couple of years.

I can't speak for Walmart, but I know that Target does (or did while I worked there) take threats of stalking or creeping out employees - especially females - VERY seriously.

There was a guy (in his mid to late 30s at the time) that worked in the mall we were connected to and he'd come in several times a day to leer at the girls working on the floor. One was a 23-yearold girl I was kind of dating at the time and another was a pregnant 16-year-old.

One day, on his third of fourth visit of that day and after management and security had been told, he followed the teenager to electronics where I was working. I sent both girls to the electronics stock room. When he arrived at the counter, I told him he was creeping the girls out and it needed to stop. Still believing he was doing nothing wrong and arguing his case with me, he finally left when I told him that the next time I saw him following them - or any of my female coworkers around - I was going to break his legs, he finally left. The team lead and the head of security witnessed me saying it. I expected to get fired, but instead he got trespassed from the store for 6 months.

Some people are just weird and don't grasp boundaries. Working retail gives you quite the insight into it.
That's crazy.

One day oneĀ of these idiots is going to run one of these card gents or ladies off the road and kill them, all for that last Mega Box of Mosaic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Had an Interesting Conversation with the Card Lady Last Night - by rjcj2017 - 10-12-2020, 05:31 PM