`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Had an Interesting Conversation with the Card Lady Last Night

RE: Had an Interesting Conversation with the Card Lady Last Night
As sad as it is that her boxes were emptied out, I can't say I'm surprised. I also collect - to a much lesser degree - Funko Pops, and the employees have been pillaging those for the last couple of years.

I can't speak for Walmart, but I know that Target does (or did while I worked there) take threats of stalking or creeping out employees - especially females - VERY seriously.

There was a guy (in his mid to late 30s at the time) that worked in the mall we were connected to and he'd come in several times a day to leer at the girls working on the floor. One was a 23-yearold girl I was kind of dating at the time and another was a pregnant 16-year-old.

One day, on his third of fourth visit of that day and after management and security had been told, he followed the teenager to electronics where I was working. I sent both girls to the electronics stock room. When he arrived at the counter, I told him he was creeping the girls out and it needed to stop. Still believing he was doing nothing wrong and arguing his case with me, he finally left when I told him that the next time I saw him following them - or any of my female coworkers around - I was going to break his legs, he finally left. The team lead and the head of security witnessed me saying it. I expected to get fired, but instead he got trespassed from the store for 6 months.

Some people are just weird and don't grasp boundaries. Working retail gives you quite the insight into it.
Kepler

Messages In This Thread
RE: Had an Interesting Conversation with the Card Lady Last Night - by jaredhuizenga - 10-12-2020, 02:19 PM