`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Had an Interesting Conversation with the Card Lady Last Night

RE: Had an Interesting Conversation with the Card Lady Last Night
rjcj2017 Wrote:So last night after I was sure the sharks had finally cleared out, I went back to Target.

The card lady was still there, and we struck up a conversation.

(Don’t worry, the sharks cleared out everything except for Allen & Ginter horseball and OPC hockey.)

Some great nuggets from our conversation:

-         Some people had loitered in the card aisle for several hours yesterday; this is common at each of her seven stores
-         Security had to be called over to the card aisle while she was putting product out to deal with the throng yesterday
-         She has people that actually know and follow her car from store to store
-         These people track product on an app and text each other which store to go to next
-         One doosh offered her $40 cash to let him know when and where she’s going next
-         She usually eats lunch in her car between stops and has had people knock on the window asking for certain products … while she’s eating in her car

Now, I’m not lucky like Doc to where I know the store manager and will have boxes put aside for me, but she did give me her business card and asked me to call both Excell and the Target corporation.

I think it’s safe to say we can all now agree that anyone who still thinks this is “good for the hobby” is just as big a doosh bag as the actual Doosh Bag Network itself.

If that lady was a relative of mine, heaven help the doosh bag that knocked on her car window the next time.
Wow
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Had an Interesting Conversation with the Card Lady Last Night - by floydtown - 10-10-2020, 06:59 AM