`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah That's Right - 1 Box of Topps Match Attax Soccer

RE: Yeah That's Right - 1 Box of Topps Match Attax Soccer
ZSDOne Wrote:Soccer cards reportedly have gotten insanely high recently - like basketball its a global market with the most popular teams in the world and some of the most popular and famous athletes in the world - and finally having a huge American star on a top team in the  top global league is really leading more people buying here.  

And with everything Prizsm going wild, I guess its not surprise

But in March, I got probably a dozen of  the Prizsm retail boxes at $10 a piece - that the retail sharks that were buying  up football and basketball left them probably is explained that they have no idea just how popular the Premiere League is.

Since there is a major NASCAR track here, I am actually surprised that NASCAR cards don't sell more here - but I am not going to be buying  NASCAR unless it is dirt cheap (I did like the Press Pass Racing Legends that had Indy Car drivers and drag racers).  Apparently that is typical - the LCS owner here told me he doesn't stock NASCAR cards because people just don't buy them.
I've given up guessing what is going on and why people want what they want, LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah That's Right - 1 Box of Topps Match Attax Soccer - by rjcj2017 - 09-24-2020, 02:22 PM