`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Prestige Mahomes Heroes Insert craze

RE: 2020 Prestige Mahomes Heroes Insert craze
dogger99 Wrote:That sure isn't going to be me.  I love collecting and opening packs, but I will never pay what prices are for boxes now.  I haven't even bought anything from Blowout since 2018 Black Friday.  Before that, I would usually make about 9 purchases a year.  Would go just over $199 to get the free shipping, getting 4-5 boxes to open (most of the time older, opened a lot of 2013).  I think I have only spent over $100 for a hobby box a couple of times.  I will just stick to retail when it is on the shelf and pick up my Aggies on COMC and Ebay.
Yep.

Saw another member on here pay $400 for a box of Elite basketball directly from the Panini website itself (so no retail shark idiot markup), and Elite is a mid-level product that should not be more than $150 per box.

I get the Zion craze, but damn ... and that doesn't explain other products in other sports that are jacked way up, either.

(Not picking on that member, either, just pointing out that the card companies are becoming part of the problem as far as price gouging.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Prestige Mahomes Heroes Insert craze - by rjcj2017 - 07-31-2020, 03:45 PM