`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you like/love about the hobby?

What do you like/love about the hobby?
I feel like there are so many threads about things that we don't like (redemptions, sticker autos, exclusive licenses, blah blah blah) that we should have a topic that focuses on things we enjoy.

--I love the rush I get from busting packs. I don't really care if they are junk wax or high-end packs. There is just something about busting that makes me feel good.
--I like parallels, but I **LOVE** blue parallels. Blue refractors, blue prizms, blue anything. Blue, blue, blue. I love blue and I love sports cards, therefore I love blue sports cards!
--I really like minis. I'm kind of a mini-sized person and mini cards are right up my alley. The 1975 Topps Minis, for example. A few years back when Topps was still making NFL cards, they made a mini Chrome product. Loved those, too.
--Die-cut cards. They might not be such a novelty anymore, but I still enjoy them.
--The feeling that collecting a certain player/team brings me closer to them, in a way. I share their successes and also their heartaches.

Those are just off the top of my head right now, but I might have some more later.

Would love to hear anyone else's likes/loves about collecting cards!
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

Messages In This Thread
What do you like/love about the hobby? - by hempick - 05-31-2019, 11:47 AM