`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Additions to my autograph collection - updated 9/19/16

RE: Additions to my autograph collection - updated 10/19/15 - More NBA@50 autos
I finally landed an Oscar Robertson auto along with a few others including and upgrade for Isiah Thomas. So now my NBA@50 autograph list is down to what I consider the Big 4 in terms of cost: Charles Barkley, Wilt Chamberlain, Michael Jordan, and Pete Maravich. I am really hoping that Barkley starts signing for Panini (or even Leaf) so that more of his autographs get out there and help lower the price. If not soon then I may cave in and buy a PSA certified autographed rookie card, as they look nice and usually go for significantly less than the few pack inserts autos.
[Image: Oscar-Robertson.jpg?id=84ac7f15-0745-44e...e=original]
[Image: Isiah-Thomas.jpg?id=7414d6aa-70ae-46a5-a...e=original]
[Image: Kiki-Vandeweghe.jpg?id=081cdf98-71ba-461...e=original]
Almost forgot about this one, as I got it over a week ago and never posted it. When I bought it for some reason I had forgotten that I already got a Havlicek auto, so one of them will be an extra (just not sure which I like better).
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Additions to my autograph collection - updated 10/19/15 - More NBA@50 autos - by djohn - 11-04-2015, 08:46 AM