`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes of Immaculate... save your money. ***UPDATE***

RE: 2 boxes of Immaculate... save your money.
(08-31-2015, 01:24 AM)deadwards24 Wrote: ouch ! it's hurt just seeing some of those images. those would actually look good of not damaged. where has quality control gone? anyways u would be very interested in the dickey if u would trade. he was a close family friend of my father in law. good luck with customer service

The Dickey was actually pretty banged up. I have it boxed up and ready to go back. If they actually replace it I'll give Bryan (Bamyanks) first shot because he asked first. If we can't work something out I'll happily put you next in line. I highly doubt they are replacing it though. Super thick card, really low print run...
The only way they replace cards is if they have un-stamped duplicates ready to go. They then re-stamp the dupe with the same numbering, send it to you and destroy your old card. I doubt they have blanks of a card with an original print run of 15 hanging around. Fingers crossed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 boxes of Immaculate... save your money. - by Hofcollector - 08-31-2015, 08:04 AM