`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
coltsFANsince85's EDGERRIN JAMES collection - **updated 1/19/19** - Lengthy update

RE: coltsFANsince85's EDGERRIN JAMES collection - updated 7/28/15 - today's mail!
(08-03-2015, 08:18 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Dayum!!! You add to many at a time for me to comment on! :p
I noticed that Sayers/Edge/3 GOOD GOD thats HUGE! Congrats on the collection! You plan on grading your collection, or at least some of them?

For instance, to give me somewhat of a challenge I'm trying to start off by getting all Reggies base RCs BGS 9.5 or greater, then on to overall RCs auto/gu'd. Idk, just a way to make it exciting since its probably pretty easy to pick up a base RC of your guy these days. BUT ask yourself, when was the last time you looked at a POP Report on a base card? I tell you what, I was shocked when I looked mine up. Very few people graded like they do today. Just something you might want to check out!! I love the thread, keep em coming!

Haha! Thanks man! And yeah, lately when I land one card I like I immediately search out any reasonably priced parallels for sale or trade. I have picked out certain cards for grading, just started that process, but probably won't get too carried away. We'll see though, I'm waiting on my first submission to return (should be middle of next week)- might catch the fever. I still have a considerable challenge in finding all of Edge's 1999s... think I've got about 100 left on my want list, and they're just about all print runs of 25 or less. Those cards have had 16 years to get lost, damaged, destroyed, or find their way into a PCs. But, I'm confident and patient! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: coltsFANsince85's EDGERRIN JAMES collection - updated 7/28/15 - today's mail! - by coltsfansince85 - 08-05-2015, 10:40 AM