`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
coltsFANsince85's EDGERRIN JAMES collection - **updated 1/19/19** - Lengthy update

RE: coltsFANsince85's EDGERRIN JAMES collection - updated 7/28/15 - today's mail!
Dayum!!! You add to many at a time for me to comment on! :p
I noticed that Sayers/Edge/3 GOOD GOD thats HUGE! Congrats on the collection! You plan on grading your collection, or at least some of them?

For instance, to give me somewhat of a challenge I'm trying to start off by getting all Reggies base RCs BGS 9.5 or greater, then on to overall RCs auto/gu'd. Idk, just a way to make it exciting since its probably pretty easy to pick up a base RC of your guy these days. BUT ask yourself, when was the last time you looked at a POP Report on a base card? I tell you what, I was shocked when I looked mine up. Very few people graded like they do today. Just something you might want to check out!! I love the thread, keep em coming!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: coltsFANsince85's EDGERRIN JAMES collection - updated 7/28/15 - today's mail! - by pudge27t - 08-03-2015, 08:18 PM