`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for player collectors

RE: Question for player collectors
I have collected Rickey Henderson since day one and knew up front I would never have everything. I also decided some time ago to grab and hold a few early cards for most of the young stars - even if they fizzle, I have them it they take off. At this point, I collect 6 players in earnest: Rickey Henderson, Cal Ripken, Nolan Ryan, Andrew McCutchen, Mike Trout and Billy Hamilton. I have a stack of Abreu, Bryant, Tanaka, etc. that I will hang onto and trade for the right cards. My efforts are somewhat selected when I look to start trades, I am typically seeking a specific card and build from there (ie: need the yellow parallel for the rainbow). I consider myself super-collecting them only because I won't trade them. If they hold no interest to you, let them go. The catch here is if you change your mind, you gotta go find them again. I did that once with Rickey Henderson and regretted it. Hopefully that was helpful.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Question for player collectors - by ryanmo5 - 03-25-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Question for player collectors - by ryanmo5 - 03-25-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Question for player collectors - by paulkellyjr - 03-25-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: Question for player collectors - by djohn - 03-26-2015, 08:07 AM
RE: Question for player collectors - by zeprock - 03-26-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Question for player collectors - by ryanmo5 - 03-26-2015, 08:42 PM