`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has time to list cards on ebay?

RE: Who has time to list cards on ebay?
(12-13-2014, 01:46 AM)krn001 Wrote: You have luck with craigslist? I did have a successful single item transaction & a very small yard sale last fall. I posted an ad to empty a house of it's furniture from good to ex., ended up giving it away. Even a "free" furniture sale had nobody interested. Also free scrap metal didn't bring anyone. I get weirdos, people that want to show up at 10pm, don't need people like these in my house.
What am i doing wrong, many people swear by c/list.

I posted in three different categories that, essentially, I'd do the busy work for them and sell their "collectibles" on ebay for them for a percentage. I got four hits, one actually being not too bad. Not much in the way of "collectibles" but lots of great high end kitchen-ware that's done very well. One guy with a watch that was a pain in the rear so we never actually got together and one other bizarre guy that's going nowhere. The second person I'm selling for is someone with a ton of leftover inventory from a now closed pet boutique. All new, haven't listed just yet though, hope to do so in a day or two.

And of course the vintage Playboy magazines for my aunt. I can have a dry spell for a month and then sell 8 in a week. Totally random in that arena.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who has time to list cards on ebay? - by piyn - 12-10-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Who has time to list cards on ebay? - by ricelynnevans75 - 12-14-2014, 11:44 PM