`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies in advance to everyone

RE: Apologies in advance to everyone
(10-01-2014, 12:31 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Good luck with everything, buddy! There are plenty of people in your situation and plenty of 'car places' that will get you in a vehicle ASAP.
I'm sure it will all work out just fine ... This just gives me more time to get stuff together for one BIG mega trade! Smile
If it's any consolation, my a/c unit (an essential in FL) crapped out and needed replacement, my wife is complaining that the house appliances are all breaking/malfunctioning, the house needs painting, and I need to pick up an anniversary present for her (its our 20th) .... While spending money for med school, my Chiro office is real slow, and I've got more baseball cards to buy before I go broke Smile
Misery loves company ... It doesn't help you, but it keeps things in perspective. I can truly tell you that any problem that money can fix isn't a problem at all, it's merely a temporary situation. Money comes, and money goes. It ebbs and flows. Just stay mentally and physically healthy and don't let this situation get you down. (That'll be $$$$ for this online house call Smile )

hehehehehehe.. Great post Dr Mitch!!

Hey, on a happier note... I show your package out for delivery, so your Twins PC stuff will be there from our trade.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apologies in advance to everyone - by SF_Giants_2014 - 10-01-2014, 12:42 PM