Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies in advance to everyone

Apologies in advance to everyone
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that for the next little while (not sure how long), I might (stress the might) be a little hard to track down.

On my commute home the other night I believe the engine of my crappy little car blew out ... we're still waiting on the final diagnosis. The car isn't worth fixing, and while I've got a job where I can finally afford a car payment again, I don't have a high enough credit score or enough of a down payment to go to just any old place and get a replacement.

In the meantime I am without a car, which means I'm depending on my best friend to drive me to and from work and that's about the extent of my ability to get out

So in the short-term I won't be able to complete any new trades (all completed ones have been shipped) - if any of you I've been talking with want to cancel I totally understand.

I also might not be answering DMs as quickly as possible, since most of my online time will, or at least should, be spent searching for a different car.

I'll still be around, just likely not as active. Hoping it'll be short-lived as I've got lots of new stuff I want to share and have lots of deals I want to complete.
Kepler

Messages In This Thread
Apologies in advance to everyone - by jaredhuizenga - 10-01-2014, 10:46 AM