`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(09-05-2014, 04:02 AM)jaderock Wrote: If Beckett list Cleo Valentine cards/clings...then 1997 Bernie Kosar Greeting cards should be listed as well.

They measure 5x7 and they made players as well as team cards.

Here's an example of the front and back of one of them...the middle has bio of player

[Image: EPSON176_zps19c35822.jpg]
I agree. Previously I posted a few photos of my Kerry Collins one on post 155, page 16. This is the only Collins one that I have ever seen. I wonder who else was featured on these greeting cards.

(09-07-2014, 10:10 AM)cgod26 Wrote: Is it possible that these sample cards might be mistaken as the "silver parallel"? Completely different color look on the front.
[Image: _12_zpseb304165.jpg]
If I had to venture a guess, I would state "no". I believe at least one person on the Beckett staff believes that these parallels exist. Personally, I am still currently uncertain.

(09-07-2014, 10:38 AM)russell.eaves@att.net Wrote: I have the Jumbo Quarterback Club Sets. Without doing a complete Inventory I might have all of them. At lease 300. The one that I am looking at now is 485 out of 500. Sealed 30 to a pack. This pack has Boomer Esiason (#1 is assume) on the front and Kerry Collins (#30) on the back. But many of the Other have Aikman on the front and not sure who on the back as those are all in storage. I am trying to value these if you have any information that could help?

Thanks,
Russell
First off, thank you very much for taking the time to post a couple pictures of these. I love learning about items that I have never previously known or even seen before. This now confirms the existence of these Jumbos.

Every single phone card from the smaller standard-sized base and parallel set book for at least a few dollars, the superstars a lot more. The jumbos are even scarcer and would command I higher price, I would imagine. Those jumbos are not listed and priced yet most likely because Beckett is not aware of these, not to mention that a full 30 card checklist would need to be provided.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 09-08-2014, 03:46 PM