`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
Thank you so much Nittany13 for the additional information on these cards.

I talked with Beckett about some of these cards and the phone card will be difficult to add because they are not sure if it has the proper licensing and they would need the year.

The hand written ones cannot be added either because of what you stated. Although Beckett agrees that my card is "legit" because they have seen others. The hand writing matches the hand numbering from the catalogs versions. (But still can't 100% verify, so it most likely won't be added.)

The chase program card to me seemed like it could go either way as well because of the amount of players on the checklist. I've seen other checklists, especially team checklists with a ton of players on them that do get listed under the individual player, so I don't see why this would be an exception.

I didn't realize Beckett added the mini under 1996.

Thanks again for all the information. I apologize for missing this thread. I don't normally look back through the general "football" section. I also thank you for the link to the error listings thread. It's much appreciated.

(08-18-2014, 12:20 PM)nittany13 Wrote: I just noticed that these promos, all 275 of them from the complete set, were added to the OPG only a couple days ago.

Great! I'll have to check and see if any of the others were added.
Awesome!

Beckett has added 4 of the kaufman cards AND removed 3 errors.

95 Score Promo.
95 Summit Checklist (Player listed)
97 Playoff Pennants Unsigned
98 CE Masters Previews

Hopefully they add the 2001 Quantum Leaf Promos

Beckett has also removed the silver and blue 97 fleer checklist parallels, and also removed the 99 Advantage Blue Millennium Collection.
[Image: FINAL%20BECKETT%20BANNER_zps7fydiu6h.png][/URL]
NAPOLEON KAUFMAN SUPER COLLECTOR
1177/1199 (98.2%) + 10/85 (11.8%) TRUE 1/1's = 1187/1284 (92.4%) TOTAL

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR KAUFMAN WANTS ANY RARES.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by cgod26 - 08-18-2014, 12:27 PM