`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
1997 Crown Pro Stamps - three versions

On the very first page of this thread I discussed the 1997 Crown Pro Stamps, and since then the 12 shown below have since been added. On a side note they are categorized as stickers in the OPG but I would categorize these instead as stamps (I digress with my nitpicking):

[Image: scan0046.jpg][Image: scan0047.jpg][Image: _5724_zpsb9d82b97.jpg]

Three different sets of 1997 Crown Pro "Stamps" exist and I believe that I have compiled the complete checklist for every one. If I am wrong feel free to correct me.

Now above you will notice on the unopened pack you will see where it says "Random Pack" on the front. This is one of the three sets. To get the complete set you need to buy two packages with the corresponding sheet on front. Two duplicate sheets are in each package. This applies for every example as well.

As a result I would like to have these listed as "1997 Crown Pro Stamps Random Pack"

Now the second one is titled "NFL Quarterbacks":
[Image: _572_zps16cf3076.jpg]
It should be easy to see who is in this package. These stamps have numbers with a "QB" prefix. I believe this is the only "NFL Quarterbacks" package made. These should be classified as "1997 Crown Pro Stamps NFL Quarterbacks".

Last but not least are the team sets. At this time I am convinced that there were only five team sets made and they are all shown below:
[Image: _5714_zps0fb6a14b.jpg][Image: _575_zps55bc1dbc.jpg][Image: _5715_zps4aa3b949.jpg][Image: _5716_zpsa8ad27fd.jpg][Image: _5717_zpsa45ff358.jpg]

It should be easy to see who is on each sheet. Deion Sanders for the Cowboys one may be the only one that may be hard to see in that lower left hand corner.

These should be classified as "1997 Crown Pro Stamps Teams".

Crown Pro made a few series of magnets that year as well and I will be discussing those next.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 07-26-2014, 04:21 PM