`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
(06-12-2014, 04:51 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Maybe it's just me, but I'm not real impressed with what I've seen from Zistle so far. I've stalked around on there from time to time since late 2012 and haven't found anything that would make me want to switch.

I guess it's another avenue with which to search for harder to find stuff, but I'm just not seeing that much promise for the future.

Jared, would love to discuss with you yoru opinions in private mail if you'd like.

Scott
Well, I finally got an email from Beckett today. Not to inform me of the changes but to try and get me to re-up. Still no mention of deleting Org or anything. I kindly responded with the following:

No thank you. Due to the recent actions of your company, I will not be renewing. I am very unhappy with the way your company has decided to do business lately, not to mention, the underperformance of your website. I have enjoyed the last 7 years on the site but I have found a new place to go and organize my cards for free. Maybe if and when you all find a way to give your customers what you promise them as well as treat them better, I may return but I don't see that happening for a long time.

Short and sweet.
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by neckababy1 - 06-13-2014, 03:31 PM