`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Credit where credit is due! Topps, you might make me change my sig :)

RE: Credit where credit is due! Topps, you might make me change my sig :)
(06-10-2014, 07:14 PM)aktlingit Wrote: I don't think I like that new Panini system. First come first serve is not gonna work in favor of the average collector "little guys", it will cater to deep pockets who buy multiple cases upon release and then go turn in all the redemption points and take all the currently hot prospects on the redemption list to sell off.

Granted I've been pretty lucky with my redemptions and got most of them very fast and of the player(s) they were supposed to be of. So while I dislike redemptions at least I've always gotten the card I was supposed to get. I know others have waited for ever and then ended up with replacements anyways.

Yeah, I can't say I like it that much either. I don't buy enough that I'd rack up enough points to get anything - unless the minimum points are still enough for a nobody auto.

It sounds good in theory, but if one of your box "hits" ends up as a redemption card that only gets you 1/4 of the way to a no-name auto or mem card it just seems like a cheap way to get out of them meeting the minimum requirements of the box.
Kepler

Messages In This Thread
RE: Credit where credit is due! Topps, you might make me change my sig :) - by jaredhuizenga - 06-11-2014, 11:10 AM