`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Credit where credit is due! Topps, you might make me change my sig :)

RE: Credit where credit is due! Topps, you might make me change my sig :)
(06-10-2014, 03:59 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice freaking card man!! they combined some of my redemps as well. hoping it will be a good one!!
Thanks Joe,
Hopefully you'll do even better ... Your redemptions were probably higher value than mine, so who knows? The only thing I asked of the Topps rep .... I asked for an on-card auto. Maybe that helped?
(06-10-2014, 03:56 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Very nice and o
n card auto too!! Congrats wish they would send me my griffey jr. Sad

Thanks! Hopefully they can catch up with Junior and put him to work. Lucky for me, this was a 2 year old card that was either never redeemed or never packaged.
(06-10-2014, 04:14 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: If I were to combine redemptions (this is hypothetical since I don't have any right now) I'd probably get a Dillon Maples or Derrek Norris ... saw lots of those guys in Platinum a couple years ago.
LOL
... And you'd be lucky to get Norris, now that Machado made him a household name. Smile
(06-10-2014, 04:34 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: If take that over Cano anyday, congrats man!

Thanks, my friend! I agree ... but I'm just happy I didn't get a Dillon Maples instead. Smile that gamble would have taken a really bad wrong turn!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Credit where credit is due! Topps, you might make me change my sig :) - by DrMitchJ - 06-10-2014, 05:23 PM