`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014)

RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (All the Cool Kids are Doing it!)
(06-02-2014, 09:50 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Sorry for the delay....a huge shout out to CB from Oregan for the nice note and great cards for my daughter esp. the 1975 Mini's including John Mayberry, daddy of current Phillie John Mayberry Jr. She thinks that is awesome to put alongside her 2013 Mayberry Mini (that's if it doesn't fall into daddy's binder/s....just kidding, she has a memory like a hawk and charges me $5 per card unless it is signed, real or machine, then it's $15+).

Also, she received a package today from happy14027, She loves the Halladay's esp. the Gypsy queen and of course the Hertiage Shane Victorino. Appreciate the generoscity. She did ask me to ask you if you sing the "Happy" song and is that where your name comes from? She is utterly amazed that we trade, send cards and converse with people all around the country/world.

Very Awesome people.........

I am glad the cards got to her safely! I love seeing kids enjoying the hobby. It is a dying breed!!!! Tell her to keep it up .... I will try and find more for her soon!

Messages In This Thread
RE: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (All the Cool Kids are Doing it!) - by coreybush - 06-04-2014, 11:22 AM