`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
Well I just now got the first email I have gotten from beckett telling me they were going to delete my org. Here it is...........so if you are using the free "trial" org you aren't allowed to trade. When I was a young boy my friend thought it would be funny if I fed his dog (a doberman) not realizing his dog was mean I went up to him and he latched onto my hand and I had a hole that went through my hand. I never touched that dog again. To this day I have a scar in the shape of a smiley face to remind me if a dog wants to bite the hand that feeds it, stop feeding it. What on earth is so new and enhanced about something that has been essentially the same (broken) with little to no change for 4+ years now?

It was entitled...............
New Enhanced ORGANIZE System

Dear Subscriber,

This is to notify you that we have recently restructured the Organize/Trade software system to better serve all of our users. We will be removing the Organize inventory of all unpaid users, irrespective of the number of cards they have in their inventory to prevent overloading of the server. We have introduced a new subscription model for your convenience, please enroll and seek the benefits now.

Our New Subscription Model
• ORGANIZE 1 Month - $4.00
• ORGANIZE 12 Month - $40.00

We are currently restructuring the ORGANIZE system and you will be seeing a few changes:
• Access to ORGANIZE/TRADE will be disabled for all the existing free users
• Free trial is valid for 30 days (applicable only for new subscribers)
• The Free Inventory listing limit has been reduced from 2000 to 500 (applicable only for new subscribers)
• TRADE access for Free/Trial ORGANIZE users will be disabled

As always, let us continue to organize your collection and make available the best card trading tool in the industry!

Sincerely Yours,
Team Beckett
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by bgt masters of tikid - 06-03-2014, 11:23 AM