`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
I have just come back to useing beckett in the last week or so. I was one of those users who was useing the site about 4 years ago and in the first month had so many issues with the entire site that I demanded a refund for a 1 yr subscription to the price guide and stopped useing it all together. When I came back I still have my org somewhat but I had every thing sorted into diffrent years and sports and now its all in one folder mostly. Its also so messed up that I have deided to use my own srpeadsheet version to organize my collection. The org will say I dont have the card while the price guide wont let me add it to my organize either. Other then that and the price guide being so picky that you have to have exactly what Beckett calls a set or card and maybe not the actual set name I havent had any issues as of yet but I have only been useing it for a week or so. If there is a better system and price guide out there I would like to know some how I know you cant reveal it on here Beckett is afraid of any comepetion.

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by hi desert paul - 05-27-2014, 05:25 PM