`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
If they need the space that bad, I could see myself going along with deleting people who have been gone from the site for three years as long as they gave them a 60 day notice. But those who have only been gone for a year or less have a good chance of coming back. And if it is just people who aren't paying, I am sure many would return if given a chance.
Plus, some people may want to take a break for paying for the organize for a few months until they have the funds and then return and pay when they have cards to add.
This doesn't appear to have been well thought out. I never liked the idea of strong arming people into paying for the org though I understand it's business. It made me pay two years ago when they blocked me from my org.
But to delete everybody who is not paying in a matter of days or weeks is in very poor taste. And ensures killing them off forever.
The time it took for some people's to add their collections likely adds up to weeks and months of time all together. Some guys have north of 50,000 cards in their organize.
Also, some people lose or change email addresses so I hope the message isn't sent just to email but also to Beckett in boxes.
Personally, I have taken months off from the site and know there are plenty of people who busted out after several of the site problems over the past few years. But some of those people will be back and it would not be wise to cast them off to the sea for eternity because some are very big fish.

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by natejeffries - 05-25-2014, 09:50 PM