`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
I just got off the phone with Beckett and all they did was try to sell me TOTAL ACCESS. They kept offering more and more "free months" of TOTAL ACCESS. They even told me that there will be price increases on EVERYTHING soon, so that if I were to wait and just buy the ORG subscription now that TOTAL ACCESS would cost even more later. I can't imagine paying more than it is now. All I can think is that they are having to increase the cost because less people are using the pay services and they aren't making enough to keep things running, so maybe they figure that by threatening to remove your info if you don't pay that more people will pay now and in a little while they will announce price increases so that everyone who paid now will be glad that they got a better deal.
This is definitely not a business model that I want any part of, and I really hope it isn't the case. It is definitely looking like this will be the end for me on here for a while.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Messages In This Thread
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay - by djohn - 05-21-2014, 04:42 PM