`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAYPAL CLAIM DISPUTING BGS GRADE

RE: PAYPAL CLAIM DISPUTING BGS GRADE
Now this is atrocious! People like this need to be held accountable for their actions!

I came up with the same thing before. If the user is h0we9 (or something to that effect) then STAY AWAY! I lost my claim, lost my money. It took a couple of weeks but the user failed to send my card back to me, so the money ended up getting refunded. Then they disputed with their credit card company, claiming that I falsely charged their card. Again my money was gone, but PayPal refunded me immediately (after a lengthy phone call) due to the fact that the case had already been settled by both them and eBay.

It is a pain in the rear, but just keep ringing PayPal's phone and never give up your fight. PayPal will almost always side with the buyer until the buyer refuses to rectify the situation by sending the card(s) back. This is just the way it is, and people like this are out there to work that system. Many users fail to fight and just give up their losses. This is why these people do what they do. Please do not stop fighting for what is right by you! Best wishes with this!

Randi

Messages In This Thread
PAYPAL CLAIM DISPUTING BGS GRADE - by mantleoct61 - 04-18-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: PAYPAL CLAIM DISPUTING BGS GRADE - by hckydv7 - 04-18-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: PAYPAL CLAIM DISPUTING BGS GRADE - by irbe1 - 04-18-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: PAYPAL CLAIM DISPUTING BGS GRADE - by rayeates - 04-19-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: PAYPAL CLAIM DISPUTING BGS GRADE - by hckydv7 - 04-19-2014, 04:58 PM