`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh)

RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh)
yeah, and i think they are improving on that process. i think most companies go through it like this where they accidentally paint with too broad a brush at first, "sniping first, and asking questions later," and later iron out the process, staff attention, and messaging that is necessary. it seems like they've developed very well and rapidly in that regard - i'm satisfied. when i got suspended in jan, i didn't even get any explanation at all, and i couldn't get someone to respond for a month+, lost access to literally $1000's of dollars of paid services in the process for a month+ so far. but in feb, i immediately got an (albeit, automated) e-mail notification indicating the reason for suspension (even though it ultimately was a false positive), and for whatever reason i was also able to get them to talk to me about it within a reasonable number of days this time. we'll see what the outcome for my case is; it's up in the air atm. but i'm glad that at a minimum it looks like they'll be getting me my BCA PDF's, grading and BCA receipts, and so on, back to me since i paid a lot for them and it doesn't seem right to axe all of that even if i did do anything wrong. and also good that i'll know that my case was reasonably considered by someone appropriate rather than just being automatically zapped due to log summary data without it being analyzed. it will be tough if they do keep my old account suspended even after review, but i'm prepared for that because i know it's tough to be in their position and in cases where log activity is reasonably ambiguous. i hope they at least send me off with some reasonable assurance of what i can do to avoid getting zapped again...

i can see why i was zapped in jan - not that i was doing anything wrong, but i realize what it may look like from the other side. but in feb with the 2nd account, it just doesn't make sense and leaves me scared to do paid and unpaid stuff with beckett because it seems my account may get suddenly zapped again just from regular activity. we'll see.

Messages In This Thread
RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh) - by petillo64 - 02-13-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh) - by floydtown - 02-13-2014, 08:28 AM
RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh) - by Odyssey - 02-13-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh) - by Odyssey - 02-13-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh) - by uvaspina - 02-13-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh) - by floydtown - 02-13-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh) - by uvaspina - 02-13-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh) - by petillo64 - 02-14-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh) - by andyofandyland_iii - 02-14-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh) - by jonathani - 02-14-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh) - by shezdoni - 02-14-2014, 04:26 PM