`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Ongoing Favre Mailday and PC Thread

RE: Ongoing Favre Mailday and PC Thread
After a long weekend of waiting for packages to come, I opened the mailbox and saw 4 padded envelopes staring back at me.

2008 Leaf Limited Brett Favre Bronze Spotlight #113
Serial Number: /125
[Image: 5iaggge0x250.jpg]
First package I opened. I love the Leaf Limited cards from 2003 to 2008, including the parallels. Always looking.

2011 Panini Timeless Treasures Brett Favre Statistical Champions #7
Serial Number: /100
[Image: nr5224ewx250.jpg]
Slowly building up quite a few Favres from this set. This is my 4th jersey card, and I already have the base, the silver /99, and the gold /49 from the main set.

2001 Upper Deck Rookie F/X Brett Favre Legends in the Making Jerseys #LM-BF
[Image: 9bzt067rx250.jpg]
There are many cards from my original collection that I wish I would have hung onto, this being one of them. You don't find many cards with Favre pictured in his throwback uniform from '94, and this was a great jersey card as well. Was disappointed when I saw what the BV is on it. Like many Favres from 99 - 04, this dropped in value by 25%.

Speaking of cards that I wish I would have never sold. There were 8 of the following cards on the bay a few months back, all ending within 10 minutes from start to finish. I bid on each and every one of them, increasing my bid each and every time in hope that I would get over the hump and win one of them. I went from being the second highest bidder on the first at about $24 to being the second highest bidder on the last at about $45. One of them popped up on ebay over the last week. I took my chances and got it for less than I was willing to pay. Woo hoo!

2000 Donruss Elite Brett Favre Throwback Threads #TT-12
Serial Number: /100
[Image: nhs60d7kx250.jpg]
This one dropped 40% in BV since the last time I owned it. Still one of my favorites.

That's it for today. I have lots of cards coming in the next week. Stay tuned.
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ongoing Favre Mailday and PC Thread - by g mo - 01-06-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Ongoing Favre Mailday and PC Thread - by favrecollectors4 - 01-21-2014, 11:46 PM