`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thick Michael Jordan Auto Card - Centering on Back - What is the Grade? Opinions Plz

Thick Michael Jordan Auto Card - Centering on Back - What is the Grade? Opinions Plz
I just busted open a case of 2011-12 Upper Deck Exquisite Basketball. I pulled an MJ auto as well as a cool Bird and Magic/West dual auto patch. The MJ's surface looks awesome...the corners and edges also look nice. I want to send it in for grading. However, the reverse side appears to be OC. Questions...

1) IYO, what will my MJ grade based on the pics. How bad will the reverse side OC knock down my overall card grade or sub grade for centering?

2) Are these other two cards worth grading? What do you think the grades would be? The Bird's reverse side centering is nearly perfect, FYI.

3) The MJ and Bird cards are 6+ MM think. Will they fit in a regular BGS holder or will I have to ask for special holders for this card? Will that increase the costs for grading? The dual patch card is large when opened...are there extra fees for a large holder here as well?

TY in Advance...

Alex in NC

Cards Pics Located Here (300 DPI, download to see high res):

http://imgur.com/a/s2WA6

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Thick Michael Jordan Auto Card - Centering on Back - What is the Grade? Opinions Plz - by alexramthun - 01-08-2014, 08:25 PM