`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fights tonight! silva or weidman? rousey or tate?

RE: fights tonight! silva or weidman? rousey or tate?
(12-28-2013, 06:23 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Not sure if I buy any boxes, so expensive, will probably just get the base set and 2 base insert sets. Now for the fights...I think that Browne wil KO Barnett, Leben will KO Hall, love to see Weidman win again (needs to be patient and not rush in) and would love to see Tate beat Rousey (needs to either not get taken down or get up as soon as possible, or bye, bye arm again)

Jerry

Well I think we all knew Tate was hotter but not really a great fighter. I love how she said after that her game plan was to stay away which she definitely didnt do! lol She actually had a few times after getting out of submission attempts where she did ok but then rushed back in without getting her energy back. Leben is done as i am sure dana will show him the door. too much weed and not enough training there. hall looked good as dana motivated him by saying he is too soft lol. I dont think browne hit behind the head at all and he surprised me as i wanted him to win but didnt think he would so im glad. barnett is a clown! and i disagree with some that weidman was dominating...i think he was winning but rogan is crazy he had his mouth wide open and looked more tired than anderson who never even opened his mouth between rounds. im glad weidman won for my tiny pc of him lol and that i got rid of a few spider autos last yr haha but i will miss anderson!

will be sending some pms out guys. lets get this place going again! my bucket is totally organized as my org is not yet. been working hard on it but man the site is still not great yet. 2 years ago that relaunch killed my org...

(12-28-2013, 10:28 PM)akellington Wrote: I bought a case of the bloodlines. The coin cards are really sweet. I'm calling Rousey and Weidman. I can't believe the Crippler quit. I'm always up for trading, you know that my friend. Feel free to take a look and shoot me over a offer.

can you post some just so i can drool? haha i havent really seen much of the product yet...
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Messages In This Thread
RE: fights tonight! silva or weidman? rousey or tate? - by mrhurtado17 - 12-29-2013, 09:50 AM