`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it me or is Topps Five Star..........

RE: Is it me or is Topps Five Star..........
(12-18-2013, 04:50 PM)rippinwax Wrote: The worst friggin producr ever?!!!!!!!!!!!! I cracked a 3 box case and sat there looking at it trying to evaluate why this stuff is not $80 a pack and not $550. Seriuously hit nothing and am wondering how they can justify the price point? I will be lucky o make $200 back. This was absolutely the worst decision I have ever made when it comes to wax. Others.........?

After my experience with high end, I'll never do it again. Tier One shouldn't have autos of Third Tier AAA players. Five Star shouldn't have One Star scrubs. Museum should have only 'the classics' pictured and not photos of the museum's janitorial staff. Smile etc, etc.
If you were putting together a box that really had "Five Star" players, then that price would be a good value, but otherwise, it's just a waste of money.
Many of the high end cards aren't worth the trouble. I started buying high end cards of my PC guys from ebay and I'm much happier. Couple the increased chance of getting a less than great player with the increased chance of redemptions and I'm not buying any high end products ever again (unless I win powerball and don't care about what I'm spending Smile )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it me or is Topps Five Star.......... - by DrMitchJ - 12-18-2013, 05:47 PM