`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Has anyone heard from ZeroDave recently??

RE: Has anyone heard from ZeroDave recently??
(12-02-2013, 08:29 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Sorry to hear you were dragged into this man. I will clear up as much as I can at the moment. I started the website myself as well as the FB page. This was supposed to be my website for people to come do breaks and BGS group submission with people they trust.....obviously that got blown out of the water. Dave had a great reputation and a good history in doing these group breaks so I brought him in to do the breaks for the website and I did the BGS submissions. Things were going really smooth for awhile there but once he got that new job, things dropped off pretty quickly.

I bought the last two spots in that Inception break to get things going because people kept dropping out. Well that ended up biting me in the butt because I as well have not received a refund for that break. I've asked Dave several times about getting those refunds out and he just keeps telling me that that guy on eBay has caused issues and that his paypal is now locked out.

It's gone from that to worse as he has failed to keep anyone updated on anything. He's dropped out of this Chrome break several times. It's supposed to happen tonight but I'm not holding my breath. I have a sneaking suspicion that he spent that money he got from breaks and now does not have the money to refund people. That is my personal feeling about this.

Lastly, the reason the website is gone is because I closed it a few days ago. I told Dave that after this Chrome break is done, the group and website are no more. I'm pretty upset about all that has gone down because I worked hard on that website and setting all that stuff up and he effectively dragged it all through the dirt. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
sorry, didn't know you were the proprietor of the site, didn't mean to drag you into it. the timing of you taking it down and him sort of disappearing made me think he was the one running it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone heard from ZeroDave recently?? - by bojesphob - 12-02-2013, 10:13 PM