`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pull that you have personally ever had?

RE: Best pull that you have personally ever had?
Its hard for me to even tell this story. Back in 03/04 I bought a case of exquisite basketball and the plan was to put it up and not open it, I knew it was going to be a great investment. But when it came I couldn't resist opening a box, Pulled a Bird Jersey #s 2 color patch auto #/33 which was great then in the same box pulled a Dwayne Wade 3 color patch auto RC #/99!! I was really hoping to pull a Lebron, Jordan, or Kobe auto. I ended up opening the other 2 boxes also, got some good hits but nothing as good as the Bird and Wade. I ended up selling the Wade to cover some of the cost of the case and got $550 for it on ebay. Which wasn't a bad price at the time. Needless to say they went on to sign Shaq the next year and won a championship and they skyrocketed to over $8,000!!! Im still kicking myself in the butt for 1) busting the case if the first place, and 2) selling the Wade!!!! I don't think I will ever get over it!!!
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best pull that you have personally ever had? - by s1020 - 07-15-2013, 10:16 AM