`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to buy: a case, a bunch of various boxes, or a case break?

RE: What to buy: a case, a bunch of various boxes, or a case break?
(05-26-2013, 06:57 PM)askowron Wrote: I have seen posted on a couple of threads now that you do Dutch auctions. Do you really not collect or are you just not collecting right now?

once i started making cards a business a decade ago i stopped collecting. i sold off all of my red sox game used stuff (cards and actual stuff), most of my fred mcgriff collection (i used to be one of the bigger collectors of him) and some other stuff for 2 reasons: one: dont get high on your own supply 2: to fund the startup cash i needed to make a run at a full time business. ive kept a small portion of my collection - a couple hundred fred mcgriff cards, my hof auto 8x10's, some red sox autos. but i dont actively collect anymore...i have a hard time spending money on myself when i know i can put it into my business (plus, at least 10% of everything i sell goes to cancer research. im not exactly getting rich here :p

---------------------------------

as far as the rest of the responses: thank you and keep them coming.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What to buy: a case, a bunch of various boxes, or a case break? - by jacobystealshome - 05-26-2013, 07:35 PM