`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
2012-13 Preferred Signatures Red Collection (Complete! Redemption Update 05/02/2015)

RE: 2012-13 Preferred Signatures Red Collection (Updated 05/22/2013)
(05-25-2013, 04:17 AM)johanolsson Wrote: First thing first - Fantastic work. Once you're done you need to show a full picture of all next to each other.

+1 on this. And "Like" - whatever the kids are using nowadays. Never have I been disappointed about any card that I've ordered form him. That seller actually provided me with my Jim Jackson Preferred Red signature.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words! Once the set is complete or as complete as I can get for the time, I will post pics of all.

Card23HK is a great seller,I find myself ordering from him about once a week and usually multiple items. I have received several of my Red Signatures both last years and this years from him. I am in the process of winning a few more items from him over the course of the next few days. I have found him to be one of the most reliable overseas sellers, and shipping time is usually pretty quick.
(05-25-2013, 08:00 AM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Wow! 73% complete already! I thought this would take you about a year to complete. You're on track to be done in about a month or two. Great job man! Do you plan to update your signature line with the new set when completed?

Thanks man!

I'm hoping to pick up the David Thompson and Alex English today, and I may have a trade in the Works for the Chris Mullins and the Darren Collison. Which will only leave me with 10. I am going for the Kobe so hopefully I'll land it and besides the Bill Russell and Artis Gilmore (The last two I need #ed/20) it should be pretty down hill.

I don't have photoshop anymore so I don't know if I'll be able to update my sig. I may find someone to do it for me. I would definitely like to update. Mabe add two more rows for the new Red signatures, although I guess it might be one row because there wasn't as many big names this year.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012-13 Preferred Signatures Red Collection (Updated 05/22/2013) - by TBarn291 - 05-25-2013, 09:31 AM