`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-13 ITG Between the Pipes Irbe question

RE: 12-13 ITG Between the Pipes Irbe question
(04-17-2013, 07:06 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Just picked up the Irbe/Kolzig Draft Silver... Geez, the Irbe pic is the same as last years decades 90's... Why does ITG have to be so cheap. Its not difficult to find different head shots, or even full body shots where the logo isnt used, or heck, even full body shots and edit out the logos... ITG releases so many products every year - very expensive ones too, including Ultimate Memorabilia, and Dr. Price continues to be so cheap, recycling the same pics every year and using the most garbage cardboard where cards always end up sticking to each other...
Its such a slap in the face to the diehard player & set collectors...

True. I love ITG, but the variety of photos that others use (especially now since Upper Deck jumped back into the Irbe wagon) decimates the variety of ITG. The one Sharks picture, and the two Hurricanes pictures where he is looking left and the one where he is looking right are getting old. I actually found that one of those photos was used back in the day on their 2002-03 BTP Emblem (#/10) card.

Aren't there more Sharks pictures, or perhaps some CCCP, Dinamo Riga, Latvija, Dallas, Vancouver, or some other minor league pictures available to use? The main detraction from ITG's greatness in my books.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12-13 ITG Between the Pipes Irbe question - by irbefan4life - 04-17-2013, 08:20 PM