`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW USA to CANADA Mailing Question

RE: NEW USA to CANADA Mailing Question
(02-25-2013, 04:34 PM)habs1909 Wrote: I'm gonna have to try a few diff things then cause I ship one card in a bubble mailer and its $6.55..happened today and ever since all the hikes.
Oh and the mailers I use are the small #000 and are actually thinner than the walmart or target mailer lets say..idk just seems crazy..and if I'm gonna trade for something I need I'm sure shipping wont be a huge deal just can't do the small ones like ive done many of times for a few bucks yea but $6.55 its a lil steep
Well I would say you have to be sending from a postal outlet. Not the actual post office. These outlets charge a fee above normal postage then at the government post office. Because if they told me that price to send, the first thing out of my mouth would have been.
"OK HOLD THE PHONE!... Back up on that computer and remove the gold stamp, and replace it with just a regular one please!"
You really have to question things when they seem odd. That was either a mistake, or you brought your mail to an outlet post. Those outlet post are redonkulous with thier prices. More used for business's then for the general public.
*Note to Canadian's
The outlet post's I speak of are not like the ones in Canada. Like at a K-mart or London drugs. That do this for convienance to thier customers. These are stand alone business's.
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
NEW USA to CANADA Mailing Question - by habs1909 - 02-24-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: NEW USA to CANADA Mailing Question - by franklinx - 02-25-2013, 06:25 PM