`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to buy?? Advice needed!

RE: Best way to buy?? Advice needed!
Hey, I know you mentioned that the LCS was over an hour away, but I would still buy from him, of course if its a good store. Ask if they will ship to you. Most now a days sell on eBay so that shouldn't be an issue. I never had any luck buying boxes online except 1 I got off ebay in 2007 or so. Every other box sucked. I bought a few from dacardworld and didn't get any good pulls and the box of 2010 Bowman Chrome I got were all warped. The local guy needs your business, hook him up! Since Ive been buying more and more from the LCS, owner has been hooking me up and Ive had some good pulls.Maybe I just got lucky, or that the owner got lucky cases. The thing I like most about this guy is that he puts up every box from the case for sale. I used to buy boxes from this other LCS and never pulled anything good. They always only had 1-3 boxes on display for sale. These guys did a lot of sales on eBay. What they would do is break boxes until they got the hits then sale the remainder of the boxes in the store or online. Needless to say after I saw their auctions, I stopped going there. The owner was a dick anyways.

Other than boxes, I would just buy singles that you like on eBay. Get some "trade bait" and trade them away for cards you want also to guys on here. I used to do a lot of trading on this site back in 07-08 and never had any issues. Good luck and welcome back!

Messages In This Thread
Best way to buy?? Advice needed! - by jbcollins87 - 02-05-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Best way to buy?? Advice needed! - by aprirr - 02-05-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Best way to buy?? Advice needed! - by jcanavas - 02-05-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Best way to buy?? Advice needed! - by aprirr - 02-06-2013, 01:50 PM