`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wife complaining about Card Collecting

RE: Wife complaining about Card Collecting
My exwife was like that. Glad she is my exwife. Now my fiance likes anything that is worth money ans she is supportive of my having a hobby. I dont want to talk about your wife but she should be happy you arent tossing money to strippers or wasting money elsewhere. At least you are spending money on something that has value. What does she buy? I will bet she buys shoes and purses...LOL.
(02-03-2013, 01:05 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Just wondering if there other guys like me that enjoy collecting cards, but have a wife/girl friend that doesn't see the value. My wife has mentioned several times that when I die, the cards will be in the trash. Which is going to make some rubbish collector a very wealthy man. Many of my friends have mentioned they would take the cards when I die, nice guys. Let me know if your wives are any different then mine, or maybe they are the perfect wife and are into collecting cards with you. Just wondering out loud...........

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife complaining about Card Collecting - by joba the clark - 02-03-2013, 09:57 PM