`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think i want to open some packs to celebrate

RE: I think i want to open some packs to celebrate
I'm watching right now, The suspense is killing me. I have no LCS around here nor do we have any hockey cards, so.....I live through you. You should drive to your LCS and buy a box. What to buy? Tough call, so many out there right now. Of course this is celebration so its okay to spend a little more than you normally would. Perhaps an 12-13 artifacts? I do enjoy the way their cards look this year and they seem to have some good hits. I'm not a big fan of BD this year because of their puzzle piece jersey cards. Plus, I'm feeling their product is getting a bit stale. Not wanting to spend as much money? It's okay, you can always buy a couple older boxes and have just as much fun. (here the possibilities are endless to get into) I know you wanted to do some pack busting, but its always fun to pick up some sweet looking auto combinations. Perhaps maybe a classic hall of famer that although might not look as pretty, it will warm your heart knowing it's a hall of famer and it's now yours. Oh boy oh boy, I'm giddy like a little boy waiting for chirstmas. Whatever you do, do not keep me waiting too long, my bladder is not what it used to be and i've only got one pair of pants left.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think i want to open some packs to celebrate - by Optimus_Prime - 01-13-2013, 11:12 AM