`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Scale 0-10...How much do you like Press Pass???

RE: Scale 0-10...How much do you like Press Pass???
(12-18-2012, 08:01 PM)bselje Wrote: 3/10. They were fine when they had the college license and they are completely pointless without the college license. Only thing worse than Press Pass is SAGE and Leaf. Actually some of the Leaf stuff is OK I guess. But without the College logos, what little interest I had in those 3 companies has faded. Then again I'm not a big college collector anyway.

I will say this for Leaf ... they are definitely trying to find their niche, like the Pete Rose auto blasters, and the fact that they're the only company that currently has Damian Lillard autos (probable NBA rookie of the year for those football-only guys)

(And no, I don't work for Leaf, LOL — I just respect the fact that they're trying to be unique despite their limitations with licensing.)

Although, the "best of" products make me uncomfortable ... I don't even see how they can sell other companies' cards, but apparently they can ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scale 0-10...How much do you like Press Pass??? - by rjcj2017 - 12-18-2012, 08:15 PM